Complying with Advertising & Promotion Requirements - Webinar Recording/Transcript
Complying with Advertising & Promotion Requirements: Top Tips for Conforming to FDA, FTC, NAD, BBB and State Mandates
When it comes to promoting drugs and devices, everyone wants in.
From Washington (the FDA, the FTC) to the states (attorneys general) to City Hall, dozens of agencies take an interest in the way you advertise and market your products. So do private-sector watchdogs including Better Business Bureaus and the NAD. Each of these bodies scrutinizes different things. Each has its own way of operating.
Take a crash course in dealing with this panoply of enforcers. FDAnews presents a 90-minute presentation featuring two Washington lawyers with years of experience dealing with regulation of health science product marketing. You’ll discover:
- What to expect from FDA, FTC, State Attorneys General, Better Business Bureau, and NAD
- Trigger points for enforcement for each agency
- Trends in enforcement among the various agencies, including important actions against both device and drug manufacturers
- Top tips for avoiding legal liability
- Top tips for remedying enforcement problems including specific do’s and don’ts for dealing with government and non-government agencies
- And much more!
It’s a long time since drug and device advertising was illegal. Today, your competitors do it and so must you. Here’s how to do it right.