Top Tips for Establishing Device Supplier Quality Metrics - Webinar Recording/Transcript
Top Tips for Establishing Device Supplier Quality Metrics: Develop a World-Class Program to Boost Productivity & Compliance
Increased emphasis on risk management processes… investigators reviewing objective evidence… short time to market… internet publicity…
All of this means that you need to take your supplier quality metrics to the next level.
The “Second Data Tier” — used in Compliance and Productivity Metrics — allows for stronger problem prevention and risk management of both internal and supplier processes.
How do you get there?
That’s the specialty of consultant Richard A. Sena. To discover his top tips and techniques for establishing supplier quality metrics, order for this presentation. You’ll discover:
- Acceptance percentage vs process yield vs first pass yield vs scrap
- Training man-hours recordkeeping and analysis for self and suppliers
- Audit man-hours support — preparation and post-audit efficiency
- Product or IT process change metrics and user effectiveness
- Consumer/commercial product “Ease of Use” metric
- Recall effectiveness measures within the distribution process
Don’t miss out on your chance to identify unseen risk prevention methods and customer/audit process improvement opportunities not currently visible through top level metrics. Take your supplier quality metrics to the next level.