Building a World-Class Drug Supply Chain - Webinar Recording/Transcript
Building a World-Class Drug Supply Chain: Tips for Compliance and Digital Transformation
Many manufacturers have acquired the skills and capabilities necessary to “serialize” products, but they are far from efficiently running their manufacturing and supply chain operations.
The ultimate regulatory deadline of 2023 may be five years away, but now is the time for all industry stakeholders — manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and dispensers — to take a step back and plan for the next five years, while considering the challenges and learnings from the first five years of implementation, keeping the digital future in mind.
2019 is shaping up to be a critical year for industry collaboration and knowledge sharing. Track-and-trace expert Evren Ozkaya — founder and CEO of Supply Chain Wizard, LLC — will discuss laying down a digital supply foundation with track-and-trace capabilities at the center of the systems and processes.
Over the course of 90 minutes he’ll cover:
- Lessons learned from the first five years of US DSCSA implementations and pilots
- What the next five year journey will look like for manufacturers, wholesalers and dispensers
- How to setup the right foundation for digital supply chain & digital transformation
- Planning for the right ROI initiatives to deliver immediate value vs. strategic value in the long term
- New technologies (e.g., Blockchain, Internet of Things) that will define supply chain capabilities
It’s time to focus on the challenges and opportunities to minimize regulatory risks and maximize business value the next five years.