Simplifying Global Compliance
Pharma Strategies in Latin America: Keys to Success
|Quantity Discounts||1 - 2|
|3 - 4|
|5 - 6|
|7 - 9|
|10 - 9999|
Pharma Strategies in Latin America
Keys to Success
Forget India. Forget China.
The best new opportunities for pharmaceutical development can be found in an entirely different region — Latin America.
But regulatory, economic and language differences make it difficult to know where — and how to start.
Pharma Strategies in Latin America provides information on the economic and regulatory outlook in Latin America as a whole and examines efforts to harmonize the disparate systems to make it easier to function across the region.
With this report you will:
- Understand the pharmaceutical development and marketing scene in Latin America and find ways to take advantage of its unique opportunities.
- Immerse yourself in the details of four of the largest pharmaceutical markets in the Americas — Argentina ($6.9 billion in 2015), Brazil ($19.8 billion), Colombia ($3.3 billion), and Mexico ($11.1 billion). Learn about their:
- Healthcare spending
- Life sciences infrastructure
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Intellectual property protections
- Attitude toward innovation
- Clinical trial scene
- Explore Puerto Rico’s contribution to the continent. The FDA may regulate its GMP compliance — but it has its own health ministry.
- Navigate regulatory pathways to bring your products to market.
- Discover strategic partnering opportunities for clinical development, regulatory filings, marketing and commercialization of biopharmaceutical products.
If you are looking to do business in Latin America order your copy of this essential guide today.
PDF Edition — $397
Who Will Benefit
- Executive management
- Business development directors
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Legal counsel
- International Affairs
Save money with a license agreement allowing significant numbers of users access to an electronic version of this book. For multi-user access to multiple titles, FDAnews offers the FDAnews Online Library — a personalized collection of FDAnews publications that is fully searchable. Contact Customer Service for a quote or more information.
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify FDAnews within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.
Copyright ©2019. All Rights Reserved.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing