Simplifying Global Compliance
Guide to FDA and EU Medical Device Regulations, 2017 Edition
|Quantity Discounts||1 - 2|
|3 - 4|
|5 - 6|
|7 - 9|
|10 - 9999|
Guide to FDA and EU Medical Device Regulations
NEW for 2017 — You’ll get the full text (more than 1,000 pages) of the European Union’s newly revised regulations for medical devices and in vitro diagnostic devices.
No matter on which side of the Atlantic you do business, this fully updated and expanded guide keeps you in touch with the medical device regulations you have to follow.
In addition to the full text of the FDA’s regulations in 21 CFR Parts 800 to 898, the 2017 Guide includes more than 150 FDA guidances for devicemakers, covering everything from acceptance and filing review of premarket approval applications to the unique device identification system.
The FDA has released more than 50 new guidances since publication of the 2015 Guide, including:
- List of Highest Priority Devices for Human Factors Review
- Reporting of Computational Modeling Studies in Medical Device Submissions
- Reprocessing Medical Devices in Health Care Settings: Validation Methods and Labeling
- Software as a Medical Device (SaMD): Clinical Evaluation
- Use of Real-World Evidence to Support Regulatory Decision-Making for Medical Devices
- FY 2017 Medical Device User Fee Small Business Qualification and Certification
- Adaptive Designs for Medical Device Clinical Studies
You’ll find them all here.
Plus, published in PDF format, you’ll be able to perform keyword searches on the entire (5,000+ pages) Guide as well as pick and choose the documents you need to reference and even print and disseminate them to your staff.
For newcomers and veterans alike, this is a must-have quick-reference encyclopedia.
Stay up-to-date on key medical device regulations with Guide to FDA and EU Medical Device Regulations, 2017 edition — the most authoritative and comprehensive guide ever assembled.
Order Your Copy Today
PDF Edition — $397
Who Will Benefit
- Regulatory affairs/compliance
- Quality control
- Legal affairs
- Supplier management
- Clinical research
- Software developers/managers
Save money with a license agreement allowing significant numbers of users access to an electronic version of this book. For multi-user access to multiple titles, FDAnews offers the FDAnews Online Library — a personalized collection of FDAnews publications that is fully searchable. Contact Customer Service for a quote or more information.
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify FDAnews within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.
Copyright ©2019. All Rights Reserved.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing